Sunday, April 01, 2007

What Makes Your World Spin?

strangers to acquaintances...

acquaintances to friends...

friends to closer friends.

You may read this thinking that I have developed one relationship that took its course from stranger to closer friends. But not so.

In actuality, this was a perfect storm. longest straw of the pick (Trying to see the whole straw thing in a new light). The stars aligned. You make the best reference possible and my night fit it like a glove.

My three references refer to three separate incidents...at the very least. The effort that I made to enjoy my day and evening, the struggles and low points of the day are gone. Completely erased.

I don't know who I need to thank for a great day and evening, but thank you.

I hope to have more moments like this. They make my world a happier place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home